Tri-County Rural Transit: We DRIVE – YOU RIDE!
405 Mounds St.
Jerseyville, IL 62052
To Schedule a Ride: Call 1-844-874-7433 or 618-498-9521
Illinois Relay Center Dial: 1-800-526-0857
Serving Jersey, Greene, and Calhoun Counties
Partially funded by a grant from AAAL, Older Americans Act, Illinois Department of Aging, FTA, Operating Assistance Program
TRI-COUNTY RURAL TRANSIT (TCRT) is public transportation and Medicaid approved provider for non-emergency transport for everyone. It promotes economic development within our region, which is affordable, accessible and provides community and environmental well-being. Tri-County Rural Transit is a door-to-door, demand response and deviated route service. Transportation is provided to residents 16 years of age and older unless accompanied by an adult or approved in advance. Transportation to and from hospitals, medical appointments, banks, libraries, shopping centers, laundromats, etc. Available transfers made with other transportation providers to Springfield, Jacksonville, and Madison County upon availability. Fare schedule is suggested for all Passengers 60+ years of age. Donations in any amount by seniors are accepted.
TCRT is a Federally assisted program to provide public transportation to any individual. TCRT does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability to exclude from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to, discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
TCRT is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol free workplace.
Funding for Tri-County Rural Transit is provided by the Illinois Department of Transportation – Federal Transportation Administration and the Area Agency on Aging for Lincolnland.
- Riders with physical or cognitive impairments that impede independent travel may be accompanied by an escort or Personal Assistant. TCRT allows for the free transportation of Personal Assistants, escorts and service animals.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (Title II) states, in part, that “no otherwise qualified disabled individual shall, solely by reason of such disability, be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in programs, services or activities sponsored by a public entity.” At Tri-County Rural Transit District (TCRT), we are committed to complying with the requirements of Title II of the ADA in all of its programs, services, benefits and activities.
- TCRT provides safe and efficient transportation to the communities we serve. TCRT provides door-to-door service for the frail, elderly, and persons with disabilities. Door-to-door means that drivers assist passengers from their homes and assist them back to the door in a safe and polite manor. All able-bodied passengers are given curb-to-curb service meaning they are picked up in front of their homes and delivered in front of their destinations unless door-to-door service is requested.
FEES LISTED BELOW ARE SUGGESTED DONATIONS FOR ALL PASSENGERS 60+; If full suggested donation is not affordable, donations in any amount accepted.
In Service Area
(Greene, Calhoun & Jersey Counties)
$2.00 One way in same town/one location
$4.00 Round trip in same town/one location
$1.00 For each additional stop/same town
Out of Service Area
(Alton, Godfrey & Jacksonville)
$10.00 Out of service area/round trip
$2.00 For each additional stop out of service area
* If over 40 miles, the cost is $20 round trip.
Monday – Friday
7:30 AM-4:00 PM
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM-4:30 PM
In-County rides must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. All out-of-service area rides must be scheduled at least three (3) days prior to appointment and are subject to availability.
Tri-County Rural Transit is a door to door demand response and deviated route service.
• Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles • Service Animals Welcome
• Payment due when boarding • Exact change is required
Transportation is provided to residents 16 years of age and older unless accompanied by an adult or approved in advance. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, nationality or gender. Transportation to and from hospitals, medical appointments, banks, libraries, shopping centers, laundromats, etc. Transfers made with other transportation providers to Springfield, Jacksonville, and Madison County upon availability.
Call 1-844-874-7433 today!
JERSEYVILLE PIASA ELSAH GRAFTON BRIGHTON FIDELITY FIELDON OTTERVILLE CHAUTAUQUA
KEMPER MEDORA NUTWOOD EAST HARDIN CARROLLTON GREENFIELD ELDRED ALTON WHITE HALL
ROODHOUSE JACKSONVILLE ROCKBRIDGE KANE HARDIN BATCHTOWN KAMPSVILLE BRUSSSELS HAMBURG